• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] A Question About HeartWood Items...

B

BabyGirl78

Hello All....

I just started a making a begger. I am doing alot of training in HeartWood and i am just wondering when you start to get the Level 3 items. I am only at 43.7 and i have all of the Level 1 and 2 items. Does it depend on skill ?? or what ??

Thanks

F

Fink

Hello All....

I just started a making a begger. I am doing alot of training in HeartWood and i am just wondering when you start to get the Level 3 items. I am only at 43.7 and i have all of the Level 1 and 2 items. Does it depend on skill ?? or what ??

Thanks
As I understand it, your skill only determines if you succeed or fail a beg. When you succeed a beg, another "roll of the dice" determines what type of item drops.

That's as I understand it. I've heard conflicting views recently.

B

Beastmaster

I agree with you Fink. I trained and GM'ed about a month ago and found your theory to be correct.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fink is 100% correct. I don't care what anyone says, it is totally random. I got my first level 3 item when I was in the low 60's. Now in the high 80's I'm still seeing them, but with the same rarity as before. Skill has no bearing on what items you get, just if you succeed at begging.

Now, karma playing a part in it... That I can't comment on with any certainty. I have no idea if higher or lower karma would play a part in what items you get.