• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Plea to Adamu-A Knights Report

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
To: Adamu Wellings

Report to date:

This past week our towns have deteriorated rapidly. The towns people have turned to protesting, rioting and raiding other towns

They have set fire, strewn trash to the point where we had to arrest and jail them

Several concerns I have found at my post in the City of Jhelom:

An unsent letter from a Jacob to his wife found in the Horses Head Inn. He states to his wife that he has contacted Lady Danica concerning trouble on his lands and she paid him no heed, even thought he was crazy to think she would be responsible for protecting his property. He was off to find help in Moonglow. Also it suggests it may be safer for his wife to go stay with her mother.

Also a Blacksmiths journal found at the Warriors Bounty from Ren of Jhelom that gives in detail a journal of a man hiring Ren to make 50 suits of armour.
The journal states the man seems to be odd, he will not give ren his name and locks them both inside and does not hold normal conversations and gives Ren much fear when he trys to take a small respite from his work

I beg of you, to just visit our towns and give your advice on what you find.

Much appreciated-
Yours truly,
Queen Arya, Knight Captain
cc: Lady Danica