• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A player made fireplace

D

DVI

I'm not sure if anyone has ever put up an image of a similar made fireplace, but I saw this one today on LS and thought it was a nice version and wanted to share it
The fire place is comprised of raw ore and the fire is comprised of kindling, a fire colored plant, and what appears to be a bandana or floppy hat (in the lower left corner)

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a nice one!! I don't see as many player made fireplaces these days...

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a nice one!! I don't see as many player made fireplaces these days...
just for you, and skylark, since she's screenie deprived.. lol

theres my fireplace. excuse the mess. :)

L

Lord Kynd

how many lockdowns?
and a list of items used would be helpfull

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 variations of the bench/wooden throne fireplace. The fire is animated with lit torch and comm crystals. The lower one was made "modern" looking by dyeing the furniture pieces gray and using trays of cookies stacked. Crafted lanterns are on top. I like to use the game boards (purchased from NPC) to simulate a mosaic slab of tile for the area in front of the hearth.

-Skylark

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first fireplace I ever made. I used the custom house tiles.

-Skylark

R

RenaLynne

Very nice Skylark..."pouts" all these screenies make me wanna get more creative