• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A (pink) Magical Lockbox on Europa

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh.. pink?
Do you mean that blueish shade or is there really a 2nd colour for lockboxes?

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mhmhm I only go by what I heard from guildmates as I just saw a blueish box too myself, but there appears to be other colors or so I was told.

I'll be happy to learn more regarding this issue though, and I might, as usual, be wrong :)

In the meantime, if anyone's got a regular one for sale on europa, let me know too I might buy it.

Thanks.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might just be because someone called one of the blue ones pink on the boards back when they came out. Seriously.. the guy said pink, then posted a picture of a very blue box.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well good luck i have found that most of the guys and gals on our good old europa have shared stuff even 'boxes' and the 'other' gems whilst fighting the hoardes....still guess there is a market for those who did not participate..

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone looked at one in KR? i know most of us play 2d:) maybe there more pinky in kr? dont know just a stab in the dark as to the pink quote.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the picture the guy posted was from 2D, and he said in the same post it was pink again.. so yeah.. think it was just him.

S

Starla

It may be possible to dye the box. The event item - a small treasure box, can be dyed. But I will not try it on the lockbox, since the hue is unique.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG I must have been fooled into thinking there was a cool pink one.

Damn color blind people :wall:

Make my post a "Buying Magical Lockbox" then.

Anyone selling?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mm got any decent rubble ya wana part with lol, i got 2 boxes on europa

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, deal done.

I now have 2 of those funky boxes though, so I might trade or sell one.