• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) A Piano Key and a Tear Drop

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This morning I log on and run to my Addie Doll. Holding it close to me and repeating the words.....
Yes the last six years were real. The Stories, The adventures, The UO history, The laughs, the death robes were real.
Holding my Addie doll up in front of me and checking the seams and the little pockets for a clue, How did I miss this.
How did I not see this coming. There has to be a clue here.

Last night I attended EM Bennu's Final event. I keep tossing these words over and over in my thoughts. but he promised he would never leave. Then the rational part of my mind kicks in "All good things come to an end"

This is just a game of pixels, or is it? We are real people behind these toons. How selfish of me to want this person to stay and entertain us. He needs to follow his dreams. The rest of the world needs to share his talents.

As I gather all of my Atlantic event items closer to me, stopping and wiping tears... EM Bennu I will never forget.

if I had the ability to make an event item... it would be that Piano key with your tears on the key.

Godspeed friend.. wipes my final tears and trudges on with the Holidays and the Rares fest

Piano Key.jpg

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sits in Shock* I always have had a lot to say about everything ask anyone, but today I sit here immobilized and the words just do not formulate and the only thing that comes to mind is an old song my mother used to play over and over when I was younger... *Please Don't Go - KC and the Sunshine Band*

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do not have a good computer and struggle at events, but I have started a couple of events and really enjoyed EM Bennu's story lines. I dont have any rares or drops, but i do not need one to appreciate a good story and the effort that someone puts into a passion. Whomever steps in to fill Bennus shoes have got some big ones to fill. Thank you kind sir for all your contributions to this community. You will be missed by many!!

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sniffles looking at her staff from the Giving Tree It seemed so long ago and yet felt like yesterday. She sat sadly and wondered why it was always the good people who seemed to fade into the sunset. Perhaps there was a place out there that needed them more or maybe he had just grown tired of the anger that seemed to fill the lost souls of the lands.

There had been no warning that this holiday season would bring such disappointment, least not to her. She sat looking at the Giving Tree and hoped that it would not disappear. So many questions filled her head, the hardest part was not knowing what had made a great man leave so many follows behind but deep in her heart she knew it had to have been a very good reason for him to leave.

Shaking her head she stood, gazing again at that Tree as a single tear rolled down her cheek, then she turned and moved on for Christmas was not yet over and her job was not yet done

. (Good Luck EM Bennu you will be missed by many :) )