• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A petition for a Darkfall Stratics forum..

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone on stratics, ZigZag or whoever, really needs to get us a Darkfall forum on stratics.... It would not make sense to not have one, the game has the MMO community buzzing like mad, it's been #1 most hyped on mmorpg.com for sometime now, and it has had many updates, videos and screenshots, and stratics will not make one.. MMOG General Discussion on these forums are piled with Darkfall recruitment threads, this needs to stop, we need a Darkfall stratics forum? And the official Darkfall forums are a little out of control at the moment, and we need something else till it settles.. So this is a petition to stratics, that we need a Darkfall Forum here on stratics, the game releases, in 11 days from now, there should be more than just a forum by now, stratics should have a whole site up and ready to go...

This meant to go in the UO off topic..

In Flames

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darkfall has an official forum. Noone would use a DF Stratics forum. No point.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darkfall has an official forum. Noone would use a DF Stratics forum. No point.
I want to use it, the official forums are out of control and they are handing out infractions left and right, I ended up with like 4 in one day and it will silly stuff.. We had one before stratics got their new forum and lots of people used it.. No one uses the other MMO forums on here besides UO, because it is our official forums..

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to use it, the official forums are out of control and they are handing out infractions left and right, I ended up with like 4 in one day and it will silly stuff.. We had one before stratics got their new forum and lots of people used it.. No one uses the other MMO forums on here besides UO, because it is our official forums..
NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. GO AWAY.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, apparently the nay-sayers here are to young to remember once upon a time when UO had their own "official" forums and stratics was a seperate entity, MUCH MUCH bigger then it is now. Ahh well.