• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can I get a price check on "A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven". thanks in advance all

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you can expect to get 100 to 120m at this point for item

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will someone please post a picture of this item ("A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven")?
I am curious and would like to see what it looks like.

BlissMarie

R

RedDaTeef

I have one of these( A Petal From The Golden Lotus Of Heaven) on Atl that I would let go for the 100M range.

Also, still selling carpet rubble from the Clainin event.

TY

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to buy your carpet and PMed you many times but you dont respond. Can you get in touch with me?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick note on these. They will be used if you cast with them in your pack and you are not wearing 100% LRC. That probably the reason for there only being 12 left as stated on the Season 8 Thread. I was going to sell my extra one but I think I am going to keep both.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rowan it is nice to hear ya on here. I hope you got a shirt the other night also.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure the real number (even after some getting lost due to accidents) is upwards of 20 than 10.