• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A PERVs Life On Origin

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to use this one thread to Chronicle my new life on Origin. If interested cool if not cool as well.

Let me first start with the PERV Guild. IT IS A JOKE FOLKS!!! PERV started out just to RP the leering socially inept creepazoids in a tasteless yet fundamentally clean way. With adult geared between the lines talk. Nothing filthy or over the top. And if we are honest with ourselves everyone has a inner PERV hiding inside them somewhere :)

I am here for a long time. It takes a act of God for me to change shards it is a lot of houses to clear out and junk to sort through. I managed to condense all 18 accounts junk into my Legends Castle (Which is the one acct I am keeping on Legends.) I also have my Atlantic Tsuki Garden House I use for my Transfer and Shield shopping trips to ATL. The last time I completely moved shards was when I moved from Great Lakes to Legends and there were no transfer tokens back then!

My life on Origin actually began the day the shard was born. I had hoped that it would remain closed to transfers but it didn't. So I abandoned my one partially developed account here and went back to legends. I still believe one prod shard closed to transfers would be a good thing. So many years later the journey on Origin picked up with that partially developed account with one Character that is capable of anything. He had 100 tame, 100 lore, 85 vet, 80 archery and tactics and 90 hiding and 85 stealth with some chiv for SJ.

I made a few rules for myself in changing shards.
#1. I would not transfer in any gold.
#2. I would not transfer in any of my high end gear and leave it all in the one Castle I am keeping on Legends.
#3. I would try to find all of the power scrolls and stat scrolls I needed here but if no luck would import them.
I did end up transferring a few characters and brought on of my PS books with me. Spawning is hit and
and miss and very time consuming getting the scrolls you need. Even more so when you solo the spawn.
#4. I would not claim shard shields for Atl and Origin (Broke that rule in less than a day).
#5. I would move 17 of my 20 prodo shard houses to Origin. Just for sentimental reasons I keep my GL and
Legends Castles and the Atlantic wolf house is just for a base to run shopping trips on ATL from. 14 of
those houses are the PERV houses that wrap around the West, Easy and South of Zento Square. Took
since pub97 to farm and save enough gold to build the dirt plots into houses. Ya'll can have ugly old Luna
I have always loved Zento :) The other 3 houses are the Tsuki Wolf House, the Hiryu House and the little
island straight west of Zento and off the South tip of the Homare swamp. Feel free to use the Tsuki and
Hiryu Houses. If anyone want public seed boxes and commod deed boxes at them, I will be happy to
claim them and put them there.

Now some folks give me crap about having 20 accounts and what I do with them. The general assumption is I script with them :) That is not true...... In fact I hate scripters. I do however like houses and building my own little towns. Ok in the case of Orgin I have taken over most of a City :) But hey all those spots were just sitting there wide open and there I was with a few million gold and a house placement tool....... The house addiction won! Since Pub97 I have managed to farm and save around 47,000,000 not a lot but enough to build the houses and leave me 20mil left to buy things with if I ever manage to find anything I need on vendors or being advertised in GC :) Cough Taming 3s would be nice :)

Here is where my one partially developed character and his hunting pet are at now and where I am at getting established on Origin.

Origin Main Character.jpg

Not bad for less than 2 weeks on shard, but not great :) Love the Metallic Warbird I can let him go in the Fan Dancer Dojo or at Miasma and just stealth around looting gold, items and Miasma Chest. And never have to heal him, he also has 120 Bushi. So the limit to how much gold I can farm is only hindered by how much game time I have available. Even got brave and put him up against Rend..... long fight and lots of bandaids but we won. Miasma on the other hand is a very short fight and easy gold and T maps.

Anyway I am here to stay on Origin and over time I will probably transfer most if not all of my main characters over from Legends. Of the 17 accts here I only actually play 4 of them. The rest are just house holders. And I am going to move some of the Zento houses to more strategic resource gathering and hunting locations.......... LOL I just wanted to be annoying right of the bat by making Zento the Kingdom of the PERVs :)

Last thing.... A few folks ask me "WHY ORIGIN?" and "DON'T YOU MAINLY PLAY SIEGE?" Why Origin? I HATE TC1 I guess it is fine for seeing if new pubs are functional but does a very poor job of showing how things work in the real shards. Origin on the other hand functions as a real shard but gets the pubs a week or two before the rest of the shards. So Origin has been my TC where I can get a feel for things in their actual application without all of the TC nonsense. Yes Siege is my primary Shard and has been since there was a Siege, some dispute that but several years ago I hung up my PK/PVP gear bought 20 name change tokens and changed my whole persona and play style on Siege. Used forged pardons to undo my Red Characters and became the friendly won't PvP Tyrath :) Always amusing to see my old character names pop up in "The Good Old Days of Siege PvP Post :) ) As I always say, just because I choose not to PvP anymore does not mean I don't know how to PvP ;) Anyway neither here or there. But yes Siege is where I spend around 70% of my game time and the other 30% on now Origin. Although it has been more like 95% on Origin since the pub and 5% on Siege. Better to figure new systems out on prodo before losing something valuable on Siege due to a........... Oh pet training mistake :) Also for the purposes of Sanity one must take regular breaks from the Drama and more stressful game style on Siege. Besides it is nice to be able to wear a blessed max luck suit with all 70s and 100 LRC and not have to worry about getting PKd and some jack ass taking your very expensive suit :)

And I will post more RP type stories of my adventures on Origin. Can't hurt LOL this forum seems need a little life kicked into it :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Going to use this one thread to Chronicle my new life on Origin. If interested cool if not cool as well.

Let me first start with the PERV Guild. IT IS A JOKE FOLKS!!! PERV started out just to RP the leering socially inept creepazoids in a tasteless yet fundamentally clean way. With adult geared between the lines talk. Nothing filthy or over the top. And if we are honest with ourselves everyone has a inner PERV hiding inside them somewhere :)

I am here for a long time. It takes a act of God for me to change shards it is a lot of houses to clear out and junk to sort through. I managed to condense all 18 accounts junk into my Legends Castle (Which is the one acct I am keeping on Legends.) I also have my Atlantic Tsuki Garden House I use for my Transfer and Shield shopping trips to ATL. The last time I completely moved shards was when I moved from Great Lakes to Legends and there were no transfer tokens back then!

My life on Origin actually began the day the shard was born. I had hoped that it would remain closed to transfers but it didn't. So I abandoned my one partially developed account here and went back to legends. I still believe one prod shard closed to transfers would be a good thing. So many years later the journey on Origin picked up with that partially developed account with one Character that is capable of anything. He had 100 tame, 100 lore, 85 vet, 80 archery and tactics and 90 hiding and 85 stealth with some chiv for SJ.

I made a few rules for myself in changing shards.
#1. I would not transfer in any gold.
#2. I would not transfer in any of my high end gear and leave it all in the one Castle I am keeping on Legends.
#3. I would try to find all of the power scrolls and stat scrolls I needed here but if no luck would import them.
I did end up transferring a few characters and brought on of my PS books with me. Spawning is hit and
and miss and very time consuming getting the scrolls you need. Even more so when you solo the spawn.
#4. I would not claim shard shields for Atl and Origin (Broke that rule in less than a day).
#5. I would move 17 of my 20 prodo shard houses to Origin. Just for sentimental reasons I keep my GL and
Legends Castles and the Atlantic wolf house is just for a base to run shopping trips on ATL from. 14 of
those houses are the PERV houses that wrap around the West, Easy and South of Zento Square. Took
since pub97 to farm and save enough gold to build the dirt plots into houses. Ya'll can have ugly old Luna
I have always loved Zento :) The other 3 houses are the Tsuki Wolf House, the Hiryu House and the little
island straight west of Zento and off the South tip of the Homare swamp. Feel free to use the Tsuki and
Hiryu Houses. If anyone want public seed boxes and commod deed boxes at them, I will be happy to
claim them and put them there.

Now some folks give me crap about having 20 accounts and what I do with them. The general assumption is I script with them :) That is not true...... In fact I hate scripters. I do however like houses and building my own little towns. Ok in the case of Orgin I have taken over most of a City :) But hey all those spots were just sitting there wide open and there I was with a few million gold and a house placement tool....... The house addiction won! Since Pub97 I have managed to farm and save around 47,000,000 not a lot but enough to build the houses and leave me 20mil left to buy things with if I ever manage to find anything I need on vendors or being advertised in GC :) Cough Taming 3s would be nice :)

Here is where my one partially developed character and his hunting pet are at now and where I am at getting established on Origin.

View attachment 66466

Not bad for less than 2 weeks on shard, but not great :) Love the Metallic Warbird I can let him go in the Fan Dancer Dojo or at Miasma and just stealth around looting gold, items and Miasma Chest. And never have to heal him, he also has 120 Bushi. So the limit to how much gold I can farm is only hindered by how much game time I have available. Even got brave and put him up against Rend..... long fight and lots of bandaids but we won. Miasma on the other hand is a very short fight and easy gold and T maps.

Anyway I am here to stay on Origin and over time I will probably transfer most if not all of my main characters over from Legends. Of the 17 accts here I only actually play 4 of them. The rest are just house holders. And I am going to move some of the Zento houses to more strategic resource gathering and hunting locations.......... LOL I just wanted to be annoying right of the bat by making Zento the Kingdom of the PERVs :)

Last thing.... A few folks ask me "WHY ORIGIN?" and "DON'T YOU MAINLY PLAY SIEGE?" Why Origin? I HATE TC1 I guess it is fine for seeing if new pubs are functional but does a very poor job of showing how things work in the real shards. Origin on the other hand functions as a real shard but gets the pubs a week or two before the rest of the shards. So Origin has been my TC where I can get a feel for things in their actual application without all of the TC nonsense. Yes Siege is my primary Shard and has been since there was a Siege, some dispute that but several years ago I hung up my PK/PVP gear bought 20 name change tokens and changed my whole persona and play style on Siege. Used forged pardons to undo my Red Characters and became the friendly won't PvP Tyrath :) Always amusing to see my old character names pop up in "The Good Old Days of Siege PvP Post :) ) As I always say, just because I choose not to PvP anymore does not mean I don't know how to PvP ;) Anyway neither here or there. But yes Siege is where I spend around 70% of my game time and the other 30% on now Origin. Although it has been more like 95% on Origin since the pub and 5% on Siege. Better to figure new systems out on prodo before losing something valuable on Siege due to a........... Oh pet training mistake :) Also for the purposes of Sanity one must take regular breaks from the Drama and more stressful game style on Siege. Besides it is nice to be able to wear a blessed max luck suit with all 70s and 100 LRC and not have to worry about getting PKd and some jack ass taking your very expensive suit :)

And I will post more RP type stories of my adventures on Origin. Can't hurt LOL this forum seems need a little life kicked into it :)
i happen to have a taming 3 on Origin

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i happen to have a taming 3 on Origin
TYVM My Friend Now the Metallic Warbird is invincible! Well until I run out of Mana anyway :) Took him to the labyrinth and pulled Rend out again for a test run and he ate Rends lunch and tossed the scraps to Miasma. Now I am wonderin how he is going to fare with Lady M and Dreadhorn but that is for another day. Not in the mood to key up dread. Errr and I still need to knight sacrifice :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PERV'in along singing my song PERV'in in Warped Wonderland........... Well last night I learned something new......... Never! NEVER EVER Disarm a Dread Pirate of his BOW!!!!! They are tougher than any Peerless and virtually become invulnerable!!! I Think all Dread Pirates should join PERV :)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well as a new Origin person I am looking to buy any level taming mastery. I'll settle for a I or 2!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Larissa or Vic might also be able to help you out with a 1 or 2.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And lol in only 2 more months I will have shard shields to LS and Origin and could bring you stacks of them from Legends.