• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A painting(large) and a bone pile

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had these these items for quite sometime. "A painting recovered from a shipwreck" is all in yellow print with 10 stones in white under title. the bone pile is the same text. Are these worth anything? I thought the newer ones just said Portrait in yellow text,then stones and recovered form a ship wreck in white below.

Thank you,
Vinny

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok well are these items not considered rare? I'm sorry if i look like a noob with this question but i think that they are old school but want to find out for sure.

Vinny

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok well are these items not considered rare? I'm sorry if i look like a noob with this question but i think that they are old school but want to find out for sure.

Vinny
They are rare in the sense that they came from a previous era in time, and you can not obtain them with the full name like that anymore (i.e. -- I have a tricone hat recovered from a shipwreck (blessed) that you cannot retrieve. Now, if you end up getting fishing rewards, it will say:

Painting
Recovered from a Shipwreck

Unsure of the exact value.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your responce's, did you think 70k was a good deal?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both of these are what is generally referred to as 'pre-patch' shipwreck items. The large painting go for about 50-100k in my experience. The bone pile might fetch up to 350k as the paintings were more often kept than the bones.

Hope that helps you out.