• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A note To Orvago

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bent

In the Post you locked about Haxz and said people should stop breaking the ROC of the forums.

Well my question is EA ever going to do anything about it?

If there was no Haxz guild or all these cheaters well then we would have no reason to ever break the ROC.

If the GM's in game are incapable of doing their jobs and monitoring in game cheating then what are they being paid for?

You Moderators and EA people have no idea how rampant this problem is and how many are quitting over the fact EA does nothing at all about it.

I'm assuming by the inaction of EA that this game is going to end soon.

PS. I don't care where you move this thread or lock it just answer the damn question please.

IS EA ever going to stop the cheating or at least try?

G

As far as I am aware, EA/Mythic is taking a stance against Cheaters. Keep reporting them using both the in-game Paging method as well as the web site reporting method for Exploits. You may also want to take advantage of the Feedback system Jeremy spoke of in her Sticky Thread in U.Hall.

As for Stratic's stance on self-confessed cheaters on Stratics.. lets just say, I'd ban them all if I could right now. More, I cannot say at his time.

B

Bent

So now its my job to monitor in game cheaters?

Are you kidding ?

Come on this is not some little problem that is going away soon.

Something needs to be done ,not maybe ,not sometime, but now.

I spend more time paging then I do playing if I try to page on every cheater I see.

And most are so obvious about it ,noone consistantly cures the poison in .1 seconds every single time without fail .

Please tell the GMs to open their eyes and start banning or this game will have no players left but cheaters.

G

Monitoring ingame cheaters might as well be our job, since it already is our job to play Test Center and "report" any bugs that there may be. EA is nothing but a bunch of washed up losers trying to get scrap by. Meanwhile they must be drooling over the 10mil subscribers playing WoW right now. Just shut the severs down already. Game Over.

N

Newbomb Turk

Stratics is the best place to warn people who they are dealing with when it comes to certain guilds. Just ask the people who lost there suits.

L

`Lynk

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Stratics is the best place to warn people who they are dealing with when it comes to certain guilds. Just ask the people who lost there suits.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* Just be prepared for people to bash you for being a good sumaritan :p (stares at The Dude blankly)

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you stare at someone blankly after sticking your toungue out and then smiling? Riddle me that!

C

CheezWhiz

I know its so obvious especially on curing, i paged twice got the normal "go to our website and waste your time there, i am busy doing nothing" message.

I go to the website do the whole thing again, that was four days ago, you think anything happened? Uh no! what a suprise nothing has changed if someone that developed or works for UO actually logged in for 10mins and watched they would see.

Its an absolute joke, the worst part is how these guys that have to cheat then rub it in your face and you know there is nothing you can do, your only recourse is paging and that does nothing.
They get happy about taking trillions of gold out of the UO economy? who really cares, we want GAMEPLAY improvements - give us that - take the cheaters out for pity's sake, have some pride in what you work hard to maintain and develop.

I could go on but what is the point, they make a big deal out of killing a few houses in luna again - GAMEPLAY - Improvement!!!! sheesh its just frustrating.

C

CheezWhiz

No offence but i have done both twice each, no improvement, no results nothing. They simply dont care- if you care you dont make it hard to report, you give feedback and show results = this is what a normal business does - they do none of the above.

The same people that get paged on and reported on endlessly are still in game each and everyday admitting in full view they are cheating and nothing ever happens.

Again results count, talk is cheap.

U

UVHaXz

<blockquote><hr>

In the Post you locked about Haxz and said people should stop breaking the ROC of the forums.

If there was no Haxz guild or all these cheaters well then we would have no reason to ever break the ROC.

If the GM's in game are incapable of doing their jobs and monitoring in game cheating then what are they being paid for?

You Moderators and EA people have no idea how rampant this problem is and how many are quitting over the fact EA does nothing at all about it.

PS. I don't care where you move this thread or lock it just answer the damn question please.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol the reason you seem to think EA is doing nothing is because i dont hack and i know nothing of any of my fellow guild members hacking your just ******** and since you suck at pvp you assume everyone better then you is a hacker. how bout you learn to pvp instead of crying on the forums about why everyone else is better then you

T

truss

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lolol the reason you seem to think EA is doing nothing is because i dont hack and i know nothing of any of my fellow guild members hacking your just ******** and since you suck at pvp you assume everyone better then you is a hacker. how bout you learn to pvp instead of crying on the forums about why everyone else is better then you

[/ QUOTE ]

He speaks the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.