• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Note to James the Bunnyman

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
*a note to James the Bunnyman written in a long sweeping elegant hand*

Dear James,
I wanted to let you know that there have been a few changes in the plan for the wedding between Aedon and myself. We are seeking one who we know. The occasion is to be special and memorable.
I propose this request to you. As representative of the Freehold of Roses would you be willing to perform the ceremony? You have known Aedon the longest and perhaps the best of any other. I have come to respect and admire you and find myself compelled to make this request.
We will announce a date soon, but I wanted to make sure you were in agreement. Thank you for the consideration.
In honest sincerity,
Izznet

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*A note arrives, dropped off by Puck the parrot, the script is a bit hard to follow, it seems to switch randomly between childish block letters, cursive, runes, and (oddly) pictograph--what it (probably) reads is*

Indeed, I would be happy to perform the ceremony, or anything else involved with it and look forward to it whenever it is assuming that I can come, but I likely will be able to as there aren't many days when I wouldn't, and I'm not entirely sure what those reasons are, but feel I should include this just because. Let me know when the ceremony is going to be and I'll be there with bells on!

*It is likely from James, it is not signed or anything, but his hand-like pawprint is on the bottom, so it's probably from him, also because Puck dropped it off, that could be a hint as well*