• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A note to Governor Greywulfe Carried by Lady Izznet

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A folded note bearing a wax seal depicting a Rowan tree.)

Governor Guy Greywulfe

City of Skara

Governor;

I wish to offer my apologies for the incident in your fair city last eve. I drew a measure of violence to your town which endangered the well being of your citizens. I will, at your request reframe from coming to Skara until matters are more settled.

My short sightedness has again placed the my city in danger, and should Penrose be successful in bringing Yew under his rule I am sure it will be a small time till he turns on Skara. He is far worse than the Hand in his desire to dominate others.

If Penrose comes to cause more harm to Yew or the Rangers, I offer myself to fight alongside you. I owe you something in recompense for my less than correct decisions.

With Regards

Aedon Durreah-Guardian of Yew