• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Note Sent By Currior to Gillian and Thom

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter sent to Gillian and Thom bearing the seal of Aegis;

Dear Gillian and Thom;

There are things I must tend to what call me away from Aegis. I am therefore placing the care of the Gland and the Knights Rest into your hands. I know you will treat Her with some measure of love and respect.

Gillian, all is in readiness for the Yule party. The roof is decorated and I have left some special brews in the last chest. It is locked right now, but I have left the key to that chest with one of the caretakers until the time of your party.

If there is anything you should need, James will be able to contact me. But I have full trust in the both of you to do what is needed, and to continue to make the coming days joyful and secure for all the residents of the Yew woods.

Be well, happy and safe until we meet again;

Slan leat,
Aedon