• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A nice new SA graphic with a surprise!

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just found these as loot on the lava elementals found north of Tel Mur in the area which is red on the radar map.

First thought was that they were a nice fire graphic. Then when I locked them down in my house i found that, the graphic is actually animated!!!!! bonus!!!!

Had to try this (Dragon Breath) lol

Anyone come across any other new SA graphic loot which is animated?

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know for sure that the essence of balance is animated

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The puffly cloud like drops off of mini champ mobs are also animated, they look like little storms are going on inside. They are soo cute! I must have all the colors!

Excuse me, but this expansion has introduced so many cute new items i'm on total cuteness overload. I'll post a pic in a bit.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are those fluttered-edge green bottles in the first pack and where did ya get them? I love those!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are cute aren't they? They have a neat outline too, it's hard to tell from the pic. I get them off wolf spiders and also navrey night eyes will drop them as well. Not everytime but they aren't super rare, I think I have 40 or 50 of them. Could probably stick a green onion and some fried eggs or clock faces on them to make a little flower vase. :thumbsup:

L

Lady Lovely

I locked down the fire from the fire lava ele in front of the new snake/dragon house tile so it looks like its breathing fire! Its super kewl looking:thumbsup:

N

Nyx (Atl)

I'm definately going to have to re-do my dusty ole fireplace now.