• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A "new" question, I think?

S

SirSurpent

Well, it's probably not a new question, by any means, but I haven't seen it mentioned. I have a Sim in CC that is NOT on the Bullet Train (so I can keep my house and items for the merge), and my daughter has a Sim that she created in EA-Land.

That being said, since these Sims are under one account (mine), how will they be able to co-exist in EA-Land? My understanding is that only one Sim may inhabit one "land", and that other created Sims (under that account) have to live elsewhere.

It may be a stupid question even, but I've been out of TSO for like over 4 years and just got back, so forgive me! I even tried creating a new Sim for EA-Land using my 3rd slot, and it said I had to retire the current Sim (my daughter) that was already residing in EA-Land.

So, it's a bit confusing. Any answers would be appreciated!

G

We're allowed up to 8 sims in EA-Land (including those that are to be merged). As of now only one can be played at a time, but from what I've heard, eventually we'll be able to play more than one sim on an account.

G

Hi, EA Land will be the only land to live in going forward, besides TC3 which is seperate for all time. We are allowed 8 sims in EA Land, any combination of 3 production city sims, 4 betaville sims and 1+ EA Land, as long as the total doesnt exceed 8 per acct. The will all be merged into EA Land in the end. Hope that answers your question.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Wait until the end of the week. I think the next EALand update will give you access to all your slots so you can create more sims in EALand.