• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a new mmo Magic World Online

S

sraka011

Recently i discovered a new game called Magic World Online, from the first peek at it it reminded me of diablo in a way (my favrite game) but once i started playing it i realized that Magic World Online was somethign diffrent unlike any other gamei have played before. It is currently is in Open beta so anyone can lpay the url is http://mwo.enjoymmo.com. The game it self is very uniqe it has very attractive features included a in game macroing bot whitch alows u to lvl worry free and tons of other features. Plus the staff is super friendly and it has online mall with nice items.

Trust me this is the game u've been looking for.

Herot

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like another craaaaazy Korean MMO.. There is like 100 of them that look like this and all play the same..

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm enjoying Dungeon Runners from NCSoft... to me it is the most Diablo-like of all the current MMOs. First person view, but you can scroll back & up for an isometric view. Free to play, $5 USD a month to subscribe for more storage & better gear. Fun, and very funny game. It's great. :)