• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) A New Mall Comes to Loonytown Atlantic!

Sugar Rush

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Atlantic!

I’d just like everyone to know that, in a week or so, a new mall will be opening inside the city walls. It's not BIG! But it's cute and well placed. Formally owned by Miss Hunter Moon, who is downsizing her empire. I have had vendors placed at this mall for more years then I care to remember and was slightly horrorstricken when I found out... but now I’m happy to announce that I am part of the new ownership of this mall!

The name, for now, is “Super Sugar Rush” and it's located just to the west of the north-most gate of the city, a few doors down. Vendors were dressed in ‘Signal Purple’ and ‘Spider Silk White’. Located on the outer ring, entry facing the road.

We wish to carry on the style set by Hunter Moon, however if you are a years old vet of the game, you know how horribly rare Signal gear is getting, as it was a years old “trick”, an “Easter-egg” that was of course “FIXED”. The same goes for the Spider Silk, as it was part of a mini-quest that was also claimed to be an “Easter-egg” that was also “fixed”. This white is brighter then the Tailoring Reward white. Blindingly so. However, to make it far more reachable of a goal, this Dress Code “requirement” will now be in cloth only. In other words, new vendor owners will be issued (for free) 1 bolt of dyed Signal Purple cloth, that is NOT a rare... and can find, on their own, the Tailor Reward white cloth. Fit and fashion your OWN design outfit! No robes allowed. (They look tacky on vendors.) If you have more then 1 vendor? Make the outfits the same... makes them stand out better as being teamed.

RENT: 25k per week, anything 2nd row or back. 50k per week for the very rare first row spots.
Keep them stocked! City vendors clearly make more money then anything outside the city walls due to the lack of attention by price scanners. Vendors who appear abandoned after a month will be cut without notice. Clearly, this will be no charge, a community service because we have a lot of great malls outside the cities.

We are also looking at a runebook or so to share outside city vendor malls with the public, to be locked down on the step. Please PM me if interested. Again, we can not place vendors until ready.

Sugar Rush

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UPDATE!

The Mall is now ready for new vendors! Anyone with old vendors from the old mall are welcome back and offered first pick of spots... but please don't wait long! They should fill up fast. ;-)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Congrats on the acquisition. I am interested in a vendor on the front row. I am in game atm if you are available. Am in gen chat on Kreepy Kinslayer or shoot me a message on icq. # 65056088.