• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new kind of bed!

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

I dont know if anyone has made one of these before as i am not a reg on this forum, buuuttt i thought i might share this. My Boyfriend and I came up with it.

The only drawback is it has to be made where this isnt a roof (in this case on the roof of a castle) as you wont be able to get the nets high enough.

to create the roof of the bed, you raise square goza's, lifting yourself up with them, them place a stone table on the gozas, put the nets on top, axe the table and the goza's and lower to match the curtains.

thoughts? comments?

L

Luna Rossa

That is extremely impressive! Well done! Makes me start thinking of redoing my place...hmmm.

Thanks for sharing that awesome design.

G

You are definately a genius when it comes to using gozas to do stuff with deco. The bed looks wonderful, you should post a picture of the castle roof rubble garden deco you did for me.

G

That is nifty. I'm gonna have to try that with my bed area I was making ^_^ Thanks!

C

Chaotic Barbie

aaaahhhhhh! I love it! I've always wanted a bed like that IRL
Nice work!