• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new Guildmaster of Cartel arises.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
After careful consideration and long talks and debates, @Lt.Snuggles has officially stepped down as the reigning guildmaster of Cartel and has passed his mantle on to @Giggles. I would like to officially welcome her in her new role and I eagerly look forward to what she decides to do with the guild and it's membership. It should also be noted that all future inquiries regarding the happenings within the guild should be directed towards her, and not @Lt.Snuggles.

The King is dead, long live the Queen!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'm guessing Cartel is a guild or something ;)
With keywords such as "guildmaster" "guild" "members" and "membership", I wonder how you ever came to that conclusion.

*wonders if this thread is in the right forum*

-Val'lyn
Who knows? UHall is reserved for "gameplay" topics though. And this is technically relevant to that, I suppose? *shrugs*

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Who knows? UHall is reserved for "gameplay" topics though. And this is technically relevant to that, I suppose? *shrugs*
Please don't take my thought wrong. Just seems like it would have made more sense to post this in your shard forum than here since many of us don't know the guild or the players involved.

That said, congrats to Giggles.

-Val'lyn

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Please don't take my thought wrong. Just seems like it would have made more sense to post this in your shard forum than here since many of us don't know the guild or the players involved.

That said, congrats to Giggles.

-Val'lyn
Oh, I wasn't :p. And yeah, I would agree and I thought about doing it on a shard subforum, but then it dawned on me that our guild actively operates across many different servers, which led me here ^^

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All hail Giggles!

I feel sorry for the rest of the shard for the dominance she will bring with her.

Cheers! To the new Giggles Era!!!! May it bring tears, frustrations, and rage quits to her enemies.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I always thought of Cartel ($C$) as being more of a "west coast" guild, and most frequently found on Baja.
That's the past! I'm excited to see where we go under new leadership! :D

Maybe we'll become a Yamato based guild, we do have some Japanese based players in the guild. I don't know though because smokebombs are generally frowned upon over there! :O

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Who is Cartel and what will they be dominating I wonder?
Lady Mel?
Ilsh spawns?
On Atlantic or one of the pseudo shards?
With names like Snuggles & Giggles I am kind of worried in case it is in fact Atlantic :(
We have Peekay too.... so it works out in the wash.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
With keywords such as "guildmaster" "guild" "members" and "membership", I wonder how you ever came to that conclusion.

I'll assume sarcasm escapes you :)

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:scholar:ATL already has a very nice guild named "The Cartel", founded well over a decade ago.

Some noobs have come to muddy up our waters? :p

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well, well, well... congrats Giggles.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well it has been a lot of fun... but after long debates and consideration, it is with a heavy heart that I pass the leadership of Cartel to @Peekay . Have fun, and all that stuff.

:heart:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it has been a lot of fun... but after long debates and consideration, it is with a heavy heart that I pass the leadership of Cartel to @Peekay . Have fun, and all that stuff.

I thought you liked pvp giggles? I would think if you really wanted to be a GM you would be a good one of a pvp guild. I dont blame you for declining the GM position of Cartel :)

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I ran a few large guilds myself im the past... Much more fun not having to deal with everyone's needs. ;)

Member for life. Screw leadership!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't guess I recognize a single name in this thread and yall are the folks running Team Cartel? From Baja? Maybe I have been gone that long or yall have other names I would recognize you by. I played in Cartel for nearly a Decade, but im sure in the past 6ish years things have changed and new people have come. I just turned my account back on and went straight to ATL....I've seen 1 person under the $C$ tag and talked to him but didnt know him. I have asked some of the other old school guys about how to get in contact with the guild but didn't get much of a response and Twista told me yall don't do much. If you guys are active I am interested in saying hey to anyone around I may know.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not cartel but spent many years of my life in fel yew Baja..always the same name.. I moved to ATL a year or two ago. Most of my friends are gone .. Or maybe changed there names hehe

M&D .. [M] .. KGB.. And many others.. I think i might have been in cartel for maybe a few weeks when it started.. But was not a long time heh.

I spent most of my time with JT.. Tommy Guy.. Jeremy.. Vlad the Impailer .. Method Man (Meth4life).. Deadman .... And those guys just sitting around dueling and killing in yew.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

randy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nice to see this guild still around! I was in the original one during Publish 16 and Aos. Soulless, Ill Blunted, Mini Maj, Killian ,and others those guys besides Ill and Maj were pretty lame tho left and never looked back!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cartel, living proof that if you put enough noobs in the same guild, you too can kill a real pvper. Snuggles was a nobody, I'd have fired her too.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Cartel, living proof that if you put enough noobs in the same guild, you too can kill a real pvper. Snuggles was a nobody, I'd have fired her too.
Rofl. How bout you 1v1 snuggles for some gold? For real, let's put some money on this. Or you gonna keep on dodging like every other time you are called out?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It's cute how relevant you think you are.
When you stop dodging your own 1v1 invitations, let us know.
Like it was said, it's not that nobody will 1v1 you, it's that your ego doesn't allow you to accept a 1v1, or even a 2v1 in your favor (Aka when Suq challenged indica and carnal to a 2v1 that they flat out dodged after stating nobody would fight them 1v1).

But that's okay, because I've yet to not put you in the dirt any time I've seen you out of stealth for longer than 5 seconds.