• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A new Bug LOL...

• Thread starter imported_rpsky3
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_rpsky3

Ok, this is new, even for me... in the what 5 years of playing this wonderful game, i have nver come across this one before lol.... I am skilling in a charm house, and i was at 20.90 and my skill number, instead of going up.. was going down.. LOL it went as low as 20.83... LOL... wow..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, this is new, even for me... in the what 5 years of playing this wonderful game, i have nver come across this one before lol.... I am skilling in a charm house, and i was at 20.90 and my skill number, instead of going up.. was going down.. LOL it went as low as 20.83... LOL... wow..

[/ QUOTE ]
Any chance it was Creativity? Mine drops like it's falling off a cliff.
I can max it at 20.99 and it will lose .06 (20.93) in the time it takes to green.
None of my other skills decay that fast, except the really low ones.

I

imported_rpsky3

lol no, it was charm. as i was skilling, the numbers were going down instead of up... LOL it was the funniest thing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol no, it was charm. as i was skilling, the numbers were going down instead of up... LOL it was the funniest thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm... must be one of the new 'fun' things in the game.
Or maybe a new 'Easter Egg'.

G

I've seen my skill go backwards too...it only happened if there weren't enough people skilling to make the 118% speed though.

G

I've seen this happen years ago - back when they implemented skill decay. It's creepy seeing it go backward as you skill, but - the moment you stop skilling, it drops like a large rock!