• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A message to the trolls.

G

Trolling is prohibited. Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

It will not be left unchecked. Troll with caution. *nods*

G

it would be easier to know whats considered trolling if the rules were the same for everyone and being in the same guild wouldnt matter

G

i shouldnt have to ask you that thoo, that would mean you arent doing your job very well *nods back*

G

RTLFC

Not as good as Rumpy's paragon troll but it is the best I have for the occasion.

-Skylark

G

*sadly waves*
*gives a pathetic look for mercy*

He threw me in the troll prison. See ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

*waves troll slayer at Skylark* You want some too? *sweats*

[/ QUOTE ]
Why are you sweating at Skylark? And how do you sweat at someone? Or does she just make you sweaty?
*walks away confused*

G

Threatening Skylark is a scary thing. Have you ever seen her when her ire is up? *shudders*

P

pikon198

I like that old time rock n roll, that kind of music just soothes my soul...

*looks around*

oh sorry, wrong thread. *waves*

G

<blockquote><hr>

RTLFC

Not as good as Rumpy's paragon troll but it is the best I have for the occasion.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard my name! Huh?
Whatsz?!

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

it would be easier to know whats considered trolling if the rules were the same for everyone and being in the same guild wouldnt matter

[/ QUOTE ]

This. The rules of the board will be the laughing stock of all as long as favoritism is involved, and it, sadly, is.

A

Azural Kane

"Very well! Be off with you," said the troll.

But just then up came the big Billy Goat Gruff .

Trip, trap, trip, trap, trip, trap! went the bridge, for the billy goat was so heavy that the bridge creaked and groaned under him.

"Who's that tramping over my bridge?" roared the troll.

"It's I! The big Billy Goat Gruff ," said the billy goat, who had an ugly hoarse voice of his own.

"Now I 'm coming to gobble you up," roared the troll.

Well, come along! I've got two spears,
And I'll poke your eyeballs out at your ears;
I've got besides two curling-stones,
And I'll crush you to bits, body and bones.

That was what the big billy goat said. And then he flew at the troll, and poked his eyes out with his horns, and crushed him to bits, body and bones, and tossed him out into the cascade, and after that he went up to the hillside. There the billy goats got so fat they were scarcely able to walk home again. And if the fat hasn't fallen off them, why, they're still fat.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

2 sides to every story. Have you seen this version?

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

wt... oh nevermind.

K

Kat SP

Btw.. Does trolling also apply to private messages via Stratics? Just curious, because we have at least one poster in this forum who is seriously lacking bloodflow to his brain and has apparently convinced himself that I am, somehow, interested in the brown stuff spewing from his mouth.

G

I am sure he would do it for you even if it really is not trolling ... no what I mean

*TNT* Begins To Sing*

We got a Mod

In Ouurrr Pocketttt

Oh we got a mod in

ourrrr pocketttttt

oh how good it

issss

to have a mod

in ourrrrr

Poooooocckkkeeeet!

G

PMs are covered by the RoC. If you are having issues, I will get an Admin involved. *nods* Let me know and I will move forward with this process.

G

I'm sure that Kelmo doesn't want to go anywhere near my pockets.

G

<blockquote><hr>

PMs are covered by the RoC. If you are having issues, I will get an Admin involved. *nods* Let me know and I will move forward with this process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good well you can help me then I sent a simple pm all withing the roc to a feisty chick!... I got a nasty message in response so please help me Kelmo... since I see no way to notify a mod ...

G

there are actually a few ways to notify a mod for things like that. ventrilo or guildchat work excelent i heard

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

there are actually a few ways to notify a mod for things like that. ventrilo or guildchat work excelent i heard

[/ QUOTE ]

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

PM's also work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not when they are turned off!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

x2xD

K

Kat SP

It's okay, Shak, but maybe I can help you out a little.

Link to Dictionary

<blockquote><hr>

no problem at all, i doubt i teached you anything new thoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Your english needs a little assistance here. I realize that english is not your first language, but the word "teached" is not quite right. The proper usage would be "Taught". "No problem at all. I doubt I taught you anything new".

hth

G

Lol. Of course you are right, but I gave up on being nit-picky about grammar here. Half the posts on stratics are gramatically wrong one way or another.

K

Kat SP

Oh, you are absolutely right. I wasn't being nit-picky. I was just returning the favor.

Ps.. Thanks, Kelmo! You rock!!