• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Message To The SotA Community

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello everyone!

We have been watching this forum and have noticed more and more people taking an interest in the SotA section of Stratics. This is still a small community, but with your help we are hoping to build the community as much as possible. Most of you have an account on the main SotA forums, and know the people there. We are hoping that some of you could assist us in building this wonderful community by talking to your friends about using the SotA section of Stratics sometimes. We are not trying to steal members away from the main SotA forums, however it is always good to have a forum that is not directly tied to the game to offer an alternative to developer run forums.

The more people start posting here, the more we can do to improve the forum experience here and expand the SotA section of the website :)

Mata

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Captn Norrington!

Thank you for your kind words!
And many thanks Stratics for offered the Sota community here another "home", that's really great.

LG
Mata

P.S .:
Stratics accompanied me for over 15 years! :)
Sorry for my bad english.

Hallo Captn Norrington!

Vielen Dank für ihre freundlichen Worte!
Und vielen Dank das Stratics der SotA-Community hier ein weiteres "Zuhause" bietet, ich finde das wirklich toll.

LG
Mata

P.S.:
Stratics begleitet mich schon seit über 15 Jahren! :)

EDIT:
A Message To The SotA Community | Shroud of the Avatar Forum

Last edited:
Although the site seems to be pretty hostile to my chrome browser in general, I couldn't sign up or log in with it, had to use IE. *gasp*
if you are up for it, and have a 64bit OS, try out waterfox. it is an offshoot of firefox but designed for both security and speed. - havn't had any compatibility issues with any sites yet and i've used it for a year or so now.

Amber Raine

Visitor
Greetings Avatars,

Has been a long while since I last made a trip to Stratics, not since the day I was Ariel Joy on Catskills in UO.
I used to share stories and contribute to the contests as well as in early 2000s was a stratics writer for UO. It is wonderful to be back

Thank you Stratics for giving our community another place to come share our thoughts and ideas. Another place to share our love for Shroud of the Avatar and all of New Britannia.

Amber Raine
High Priestess of Chaos

Gaelis

Visitor
Quite. Although the site seems to be pretty hostile to my chrome browser in general, I couldn't sign up or log in with it, had to use IE. *gasp* Will try again tomorrow when I've got more time.
I have same probs, no Chance with Firefox, Chrome let me Login only with luck and IE seems to work....for now