• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A message to the Governors of each city

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A falcon is dispatched to the Governor of each city:

Governor,

The town of Cove has recently been attacked by Orcs, and is currently in dire straits. We are in need of aide and supplies.

As emissary of Cove I am requesting your presence at a meeting at our small town of Cove’s Landing, on the road outside of Cove (a rune to Cove’s Landing will be locked down at the Knights Rest), to discuss how your city might be able to help Cove, if you so choose.

The Orc threat is real, and if Cove falls, the Orcs will be free to attack another city. I implore you to help Cove in any way you can.

Meeting Date: Saturday, June 24th

Time: 8:00 PM EST

Melody Caine,
Emissary, Town of Cove
Covian Guard

OOC Info:

For those who are unaware, Cove is currently launching an RP plot concerning attacking Orcs.

We welcome any and all governors who are interested in joining our story line.

If you are not a governor, and would like to participate, we also welcome you! Feel free to show up at the meeting, and let your voice be heard. If you know of someone who might be interested in participating who does not read this forum, please let them know of the story line and the meeting.

Thank you.

Melody, Mason and Thea Caine
Covian Guard

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading the message which arrived from Cove Aedon sat back in his chair a moment in thought. Having already spoken to Melody and Mason Caine about the conditions in Cove, Aedon had no doubt that he would respond to the request and needs of the people of Cove. Sitting forward again, Aedon took up his pen and pulling a fresh sheet of parchment out, began to write.

Lady Melody,
First off, let me assure you that I will have supplies needed for your people gathered up and shipped out today. If there are items of need not supplied, or if more of anything is required, please let me know. Please also assure your Brother Mason and Sister Thea that I will attend the meeting you spoke of.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Securing the Dragonstone Castle had long been neglected , it had been so long since the Castle had to prepare for attacks, but with news of the attacks from Orcs recently it seemed a must to only be prepared in case of them finding their way here......cannons and supplies were being shipped in, and for now Skara had to come second priority to her home. Standing in the tower of the castle unloading the supplies she had sent for , she could see the falcon draw near. That uneasy feeling of what news this bird was bringing gave her an almost sick feeling.

Opening the note and reading it, that sick feeling was gone, it was now time to prepare to defend her home. The surrounding lands had been home for so long and this was where her people gathered, "I must take time to meet these Covian guards and people afterall they had been protecting the lands surrounding my home and if they need my help , then I must give them all the help I can find..." she thought. Making way to her desk, she found the parchment and pen,,,,

Lady Melody Caine,

Sorry for my lack of making time to meet my neighbors and offering support. Know that I will attend your meeting, and also know that I offer my support for any assistance you might need. The castle is well stocked with supplies and anything needed can be shipped in to help from Skara.. My attentions have been in Skara and I have neglected my Home far to long, know that my people will be more then willing to lend a hand with any attacks from Orcs. I will talk with you at the meeting.

Jaden Rain
Governor of Skara Brae

Les Paul

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
A falcon is dispatched to the Governor of each city:

Governor,

The town of Cove has recently been attacked by Orcs, and is currently in dire straits. We are in need of aide and supplies.

As emissary of Cove I am requesting your presence at a meeting at our small town of Cove’s Landing, on the road outside of Cove (a rune to Cove’s Landing will be locked down at the Knights Rest), to discuss how your city might be able to help Cove, if you so choose.

The Orc threat is real, and if Cove falls, the Orcs will be free to attack another city. I implore you to help Cove in any way you can.

Meeting Date: Saturday, June 24th

Time: 8:00 PM EST

Melody Caine,
Emissary, Town of Cove
Covian Guard

OOC Info:

For those who are unaware, Cove is currently launching an RP plot concerning attacking Orcs.

We welcome any and all governors who are interested in joining our story line.

If you are not a governor, and would like to participate, we also welcome you! Feel free to show up at the meeting, and let your voice be heard. If you know of someone who might be interested in participating who does not read this forum, please let them know of the story line and the meeting.

Thank you.

Melody, Mason and Thea Caine
Covian Guard
As newly elected governor of Britain, I am distressed by the news coming from cove. Though travels in other realms prevent me from being at the meeting I have alerted my colleagues and will continue to provide assistance in this dire matter. Yours, Xavier Onassis