• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Message to any and all on LS

U

Urk of LS

With Casca’s lack of regard for at least THREE of the Virtues, (Honor, Justice and Compassion.) that Lord British Handed down to us, and bade us to follow.

It seems clear to that THE PEOPLE of the relm have no choice but to RISE UP and overthrow this Imposter and Usurper to the Throne.

THE THRONE OF SOSARIA MUST BE PROTECTED FOR THE TRUE HEIR !!!!!

Jackson,
Former holder of the Seat of Honesty.

S

Stupid Miner

Meh, I've already been preaching this. Nothing new here for me.

B

Brynthe

Agreed! First Casca fails to uphold his own statements that if Markett were to best the creatures he would be set free, by having him killed anyway. Now he has dragged Markett's body out to rot, for all to see in front of the West Britain Bank.

This has gone on for far too long. Its time for "Lord" Casca to lose more than his crown, but his head along with it!!

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo70/livcolour/markett.jpg

Attachments