• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A message from your Mayor

G

I just wanted to advise all the citizens who have been troubled with nagging concerns over the health of their pets, that we are making good progress on the construction of the Zento Community Center. I have begun testing of the pet weighing facilities for safety, and accuracy, and will be having a meeting with the Mayor soon to discuss an official opening date for the Community Center. Your patience during this busy time has been greatly appreciated.

-Skylark
City Dog Catcher, and Secretary to the Mayor of Zento
(ZNTO)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

City Dog Catcher

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Wulf..

[/ QUOTE ]

Wulf falls under the classification of rare breed, and has always seemed very healthy, so he shouldn't have anything to be concerned about...unless he decides to follow Mahna Mahna's lead and starts making unsavory deposits on the city streets. In that case, although I suspect it will hurt me more than it hurts him, I will be bound by my office to smack him in the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness.

Actually, a booster cootie shot every now and then, never hurts either. We shall see.

-Skylark

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

The so-called Mayor seems to be in hiding. I have toured the town a few times this past weekend and can not seem to find him. *wonders is the man afraid to show his face* since I so want to kick his a$$.

Maybe he has absconded with the city funds for a vacation.

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You been sneaking peeks at Py's Word of the Day toilet paper again?

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Ok...Mr Spydie....you are next on my list!!!! Katherine is about to become a widow.

K

Katharine

WAIT!!!

I need life insurance, duh.. you can't cut me out like that... *snickers*

G

<blockquote><hr>

WAIT!!!

I need life insurance,

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant believe she said needed the "I" word for any reason.. here on Siege ! *gasps*

G

<blockquote><hr>

The so-called Mayor seems to be in hiding. I have toured the town a few times this past weekend and can not seem to find him. *wonders is the man afraid to show his face* since I so want to kick his a$$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ibichi, for him to be in hiding out of fear of repercussions, would indicate a degree of common sense that is belied by the statements he made, which prompted the need for fear in the first place.

As for absconding with the city funds, although he could use the vacation, alas, there are few funds to abscond with, and what there is came from his own efforts, as he has been burning the midnight oil filling endless requests for bulk goods for the merchants of Luna. If I weren't so loyal to the mayor, I might suggest that you simply use your key to his house, and camp his tailoring supply chest...you would catch up with him eventually. But thankfully, I am much too loyal to him to suggest such a thing.

*takes up quill pen and begins composing beautiful epitaphs for the Mayor*

-Skylark

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

WAIT!!!

I need life insurance,

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant believe she said needed the "I" word for any reason.. here on Siege ! *gasps*

[/ QUOTE ]

A thousand apologies oh patient one... hehehehe