• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A message from the Governor of Yew

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Since Vincent isn't keen on forums, I agreed to post this one for him ;) )

From the Governor of Yew to King Blackthorn :

I write to you this sad afternoon to inform you that Skaros once again tried to assassinate me! Our good relations meant the Governors of Britain, Minoc and New Magincia responded to for my call to arms, alongside a group of brave warriors!

He has used ravens to spy on people, he sent one of the ravenous ravens to assassinate me near my home, he seems to work with the dark forces who attacked Trinsic and today he sent a single void manifestation to try kill me when I was visiting Trinsic - but as I said, great men and women came to my aid!

I will now demand action against this false and evil Skaros, his hunting down the people who he claims (despite producing no solid evidence) killed Bladderstick, and then setting a mob on them to collect their heads showed he is far beyond rationality, and is the final straw after his other behaviour.

We also suspect he may also be involved in the awakening of the dragons near Yew!
I DEMAND Skaros head!

If no action is taken by you, I as Governor of Yew will have to take action myself! I already have agreed with the Governor of New Magincia that they too will embargo trade with your castle and servants, if we need to.