• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Memory of Ultima Online

Tail of a Comet

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
hi ! @DevilsOwn
Thank you very much for your comment.
Yes I love "a dog" flash too !
This is one of reason why I can not leave from Ultima Online what could not leave
my pets alone after I quit this game.

Now, I was trying to find "lighthouse"in this week ,then I found a link for Ultima online flash movies.
Ultima Online Flash Movies
but the "lighthouse"s link was not available...sorry
Please post the link here If possible,or could you guys tell me the movie is there still.
Thanks again for interested in this comment :)

Last edited:

marcelomusza

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There are also several melancolical guys that even invest their time on covers for the game, from the original and old midi music.

It's amazing, after all these years there are still active communities and people doing stuff for the game, it is a clear example of how something we deeply love can affect our lives! in a good way of course!

Tail of a Comet

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are also several melancolical guys that even invest their time on covers for the game, from the original and old midi music.

It's amazing, after all these years there are still active communities and people doing stuff for the game, it is a clear example of how something we deeply love can affect our lives! in a good way of course!
This is awesome video!
Thank you very very much for posted this video.
This video would tell us what numerous peoples loved Ultima and memories was there...
Some one said Ultima is too Classic game.
So? what is matter? classic and beautiful wold that is a Ultima's wold!
We were living in ancient greatest world.

Thanks again.
I couldn't stop crying after watch this video.