• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Malas Castle in the Grimswold Ruins

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am looking for the owners of the two Malas Castles in the Grimswold Ruins.

Owner / Castle name
Angelica – Malas Castle
Ken – Castle of Light

Does anyone know their ICQ, Stratics, Yahoo or IM? Please have them reach me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

L

lols

That's sad there are only two left. They should host another contest to give out the spots where they have fallen.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just like the other Abyss plot, saw person win it & no one has ever claimed it. Be nice to have the 2 hooked up as we were going to try & do with them to the other one. WE need to have some type of contest that all can participate in, take a while to do so no excuses on well I'm going to be away that week bla bla... to see someone get it.

btw Lake George heh, gosh 40 mins away, well at least thats all it is to get there for the Sept Car Show :thumbup: (Done it in 20 some times :mf_prop:)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My wife's Father also goes every year since it started. He has a 55 chevy, and 67 firebird, and his brother has some 24 ford I believe, its got a rumble seat. I used to manage the Best Western, so I spent many years hosting people who came for the show. Its a lot of fun just like Americade.

It's just like the other Abyss plot, saw person win it & no one has ever claimed it. Be nice to have the 2 hooked up as we were going to try & do with them to the other one. WE need to have some type of contest that all can participate in, take a while to do so no excuses on well I'm going to be away that week bla bla... to see someone get it.

btw Lake George heh, gosh 40 mins away, well at least thats all it is to get there for the Sept Car Show :thumbup: (Done it in 20 some times :mf_prop:)