• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Mailbox

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm wanting to buy a mailbox that I can place at my house. I will trade a 1 thru 9 year Vet Reward for it if anyone is interested.

P.S. edited this my mistake I have a few more months to go to get 10 year rewards, changed it to 9.

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have one, will be on later this evening 126-630-075 :)

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't have ICQ if that is an ICQ # I"m around Nidaros quite a bit have house there. I am on Pacific Time as I live in Nevada. I can meet you somewhere in game on Saturday if you could tell me a time. I am on right now but I work night shift and leaving for work in 45 minutes.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have been looking for ya but no luck yet. Been asking if OccupyEA is around in general but no takers. Will you be on tonight?

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been looking for ya but no luck yet. Been asking if OccupyEA is around in general but no takers. Will you be on tonight?
Sorry I have been working a lot of overtime and I work night and on Nevada time PST. I'm leaving for work again in about one hour. Still want the mailbox. Will you be on Sunday? My player name is Garun Tahl and I try to monitor the Help channel on chat when playing. Sorry but working 14 and 16 hour shifts right now hardly time to play.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No worries at all, I just didn't want you thinking that I had bailed on ya. I will look for you on Sunday. :)