• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Magic Tambourine

K

kaldera4

hi! can one of you tell me what this could be worth? its not simply a slayer tambourine its a "Magic" one?!

Attachments

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was back in the days when all magic items had to be identified. Worth a 100-200k... however, it can be very difficult to find a buyer or someone interested. Someone using the item id skill on the 'magic' item while it is equipped, locked down, on a vendor or in a trade window will cause the 'magic' tag to be remove and it will essentially become worthless. Might be worth holding onto in case EA ever changes this aspect of the skill. Its been this way for years though so don't get your hopes up.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
(8 years later)
Let's bring this back to life for just a second :D.

They still worthless?
Was the issue ever fixed that removes the tag if I lock mine down?

A Magic Tambourine
"Dragon Slayer"

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
take it to test shard to find out perhaps ?