• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Magic Orc Helm

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*UPDATED* This Helm does NOT, repeat does NOT lose its MAGIC title when you ID it with GM Merchant. This was tested by me and Daeol on 11/9.

I found this helm on the ground during a Chesapeake festival event tonight. I think they used to spawn, and I wondered if they still do. If not, its a non-spawning rare now, I wonder how much someone would pay for one. Thanks.

PS - Do not put it on, its annoying. Can't be removed for an hour, reduces your intelligence, and makes your character confused.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I guess no one knows

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's an unidentified magic item, I think. Take it to test center and use item id on it to see if it becomes identified. Probably has a feeblemind charges on it. If it is NOT that, than item id won't affect it when used successfully. If it does loose the "magic" in the name, than be wary of wearing it, displaying or selling it as anyone can remove the tag using item id. Good luck and hope it isn't an unidentified item!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can remeber them well.....used to spaw many years back......and like u say they cant be removed for an hour and it lowers your intellegence..no idea what actual use they had

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated Post to Inform Players that this Helm cannot lose its Magic tag in its title for those who wanted to know.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really cant believe theres no info on these. i mean none. i Do remember them spawning when i killed thousands of orcs training a pet. Has anybody checked to see if they still do? I wish i had the time to massacre orcs for hours like i used to.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still wondering about these. I might just suck it up and slaughter orcs for a while. I know for a fact they spawn around 2008, when i killed many orcs outside of a house i had.
Were there alot of orcs at the event you found it at?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
These were placed on the ground during the event.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i could be confusing these in my memory with an evil orc helm. who knows, but will still keep any eye out whenever i loot an unfortunate orc.