• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] A Lucky Day - Legendary plus Legendary

K.W. Li

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just want to share, today I spent 2 hours from 118.9 to 120 fishing to become a Legendary Fisherman, then I go to Ice to try to get my most wanted legendary fish - the Winter Dragonfish.

I set a cycle includes one turn on east bridge and one turn on west bridge. How Lucky! I got a Winter Dragonfish on the 2nd cycle even don't use any bait. though it is a small one (Just 20 stone, just heavy enough for my name mark on it), it is good enough for my satisfaction.

So, I think the criteria to caught a Legendary Fish is luck, bait don't work too much on the task.

Attachments

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations! And you'll feel so much more grateful for your beneficent fish when you've struggled with the others... that one in particular has stupidly rare bait; coincidentally I only just got my first tub of it today.

You don't want to know how many fish it required, and how disappointed I was with more bait when I handed it in.

Be proud of your wee little 20 stoner again then, he's one of so very, very few that have been caught!