• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Lost Ra ?re in last patch ?

S

Serine

all my "a Magic" are renamed in my house chest´s to just spear -longspear -katana etc . only one that has its old name is "a magic double axe" is in my bank . i was very found of these items ... anyone else has same issue ?

sorry for the odd words in title :( . dont know what happend...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm just checked and still all ok....a magic axe ..a magic sword etc etc....u didnt make the chest locked own but public did you??? as some ass wipe would item id them and they would lose there special tag

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Someone use item ident on them? .. that will poof the tag.

S

Serine

All items are in a chest and only i got access to them . just odd all items in my house changed name but a double axe i got in the bank still says "a magic" double axe.. but all other 10 ish items in my house has lost the "a magic" tag...