• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A long Road, but i hit 120 Peacemaking

• Thread starter keysersoze
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

keysersoze

After a straight week of working this skill at night and one weekend i hit 120 last night. Started at 100. Locked music at 100. All NPC Instruments (bought from carpenter in Luna). Sat at the Luna Bank, set up a Macro for peacing self and placed a weight down on the F1 key. However, you cant be AFK (because its a no no), and your instruments do not last.

So, just watched some TV for the week and had my laptop close by, selecting new instruments every so often. Took many hours, but glad to see Legendary Bard on my character. Now I have to work up Provo from 90.7 to 115....this will take a while.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Congrats!

Provo is a much longer road..at least for me it is.