• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little late...

H

Hurley

Hit Curse Weapons? Splintering Weapon that stacks w/ bleed and forces you to walk? Mana Drain weapons and Soul Charge....
Has anyone seen these in action?

When are mages going to get new spells?
Like a Lower Attack spell, or a bleed spell? Its already hard to enough to kill a bushido/evade/enhance potions/faction bandage/11-second apple/confidence while running away/lesser hiryu or worse/riding swipe dexxer.

Give mages more spells.

W

Willo23

Unfortunatly, I think you have the wrong forum for that kind of request.

A

AmdusciasLS

Hit Curse Weapons? Splintering Weapon that stacks w/ bleed and forces you to walk? Mana Drain weapons and Soul Charge....
Has anyone seen these in action?

When are mages going to get new spells?
Like a Lower Attack spell, or a bleed spell? Its already hard to enough to kill a bushido/evade/enhance potions/faction bandage/11-second apple/confidence while running away/lesser hiryu or worse/riding swipe dexxer.

Give mages more spells.
I believe the new spells are under a new skill called Mysticism.. :thumbup1:

H

Hurley

Well, a warrior just has to change his wep. I would have to change an entire template. If warriors can hit Curse or Mana Drain etc, they should have to at least have Eval Int. This is why nearly unbeatable temps rise up out of every publish and have to get nerfed the next.

B

Bama

OMG what the hell are they thinking creating a template a mage can't beat....OMG nerf it now for heavens sake before the UO mage's , before they ummmm, before they Oh yeah whine...

A

AmdusciasLS

Well, a warrior just has to change his wep. I would have to change an entire template. If warriors can hit Curse or Mana Drain etc, they should have to at least have Eval Int. This is why nearly unbeatable temps rise up out of every publish and have to get nerfed the next.
Well, Honestly I really don't see any Gargoyles who are pvping using those types of weps. At this point from my experiences a good smart mage template can still beat mostly anything.

H

Hurley

A good smart mage can still beat any template, but a good smart warrior (read: none of them) could legitimately never die.

Gargoyles are getting popular on Test Center. It's only a matter of time.

A

AmdusciasLS

A good smart mage can still beat any template, but a good smart warrior (read: none of them) could legitimately never die.

Gargoyles are getting popular on Test Center. It's only a matter of time.
True, they shouldn't die.. But somehow manage to still. And I don't often play test much but I might go check it out to see what your talking about.

T

TanisHalfElven

Ok...you can play as a gargoyle now?!?! Wow thats great. {still misses the old disarm thieves.}

H

Hurley

Im telling you, gargoyles are getting hot.
Matter of fact I'm gonna make one this week.
One handed 25 dci Ranged Weapons w/ Moving shots and d'mounts and you can fly?
Sounds terrible to me....

K

Khalan

wow that does sound really good. when we get it up and going again i will have to use a slot for a gargoyle just to try it out

T

TanisHalfElven

That and a archer ninja. that will be great, shooting the crap outa someone as a rabbit or a dog.