• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little info please

• Thread starter imported_Imasim
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Imasim

I have packed my Interhogan sim up and moved her out of her property. I went to the select a sim screen and chose to move her to EA Land. And now it has been 3 days and still she has not moved. Can someone tell me how long the move takes so I can quit feeling so much panic that I lost her.

G

bullet train hasnt been done yet. it is a manually things , so you have to wait .
devs said they will do it once a week

D

DGLita

There has been a serious problem with objects brought over on the bullet train which the devs have been working on all weekend. I doubt there will be another bullet train until they understand what is causing the bug, hopefully soon