• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little info I want to share with the Catskills people

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI (not that anyone didn't notice), there are still issues with the account migration. Take a look at http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-siege-perilous/249007-info-my-chat-ea-morning.html

I know for some people it's a sore spot, and understandably so, but please keep any negativity here. Vent/rant a little here if you need to, I'd prefer if we could keep that thread constructive.

Besides, Kelmo has enough grey hairs, I don't want to give him more by sending him the Catskills riff raff. :gee:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its been a nightmare with all the UO accounts, DAOC accounts, and even WAR accounts that I have to get that straightened out. I was on the phone for nearly 2 hours yesterday trying to "find" all my old accounts. They are working with folks though to fix it! You can call and ask to be transfered to the Mythic support line.

:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankfully, I haven't had any problems with the account migration. My problem was my accounts being closed because I had to get a new debit card a few days before my accounts renewed. (an issue totally unrelated to UO) As soon as the new one comes in the mail I should be all set.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye - lucky for me I have had not issues so far, but I only have a handful of accounts and only 2 are active. I certainly understand the pain some have or are still going through.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
She was probably talking to an early morning custodian.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or the guy who works in the mail room and has been sleeping at the office because his wife kicked him out after a fight about his online poker addiction.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having one small problem that maybe someone can tell me how to solve. i have one account thats on a different email.. (I inherited it).. I want to change the email on it to match all my others but it tells me "emails is already in use"

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having one small problem that maybe someone can tell me how to solve. i have one account that's on a different email.. (I inherited it).. I want to change the email on it to match all my others but it tells me "emails is already in use"

That does seem to pose a problem Ludes. I have a somewhat similar dilemma. Well...actually, it's my girlfriends account. On her secondary account, she made a seldom-ever-used e-mail account to create her old UO account. She has since forgotten her e-mail address that she used. Now that we have to re-enter our e-mails she simply can't remember it. I think I'll try to ask EA to tell us the e-mail used ( I really don't see the harm in it ) and I'm sure she used the same password she always uses.

Who or where do you (you = anyone in Stratics) think I should send this request?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally got hold of someone at EA yesterday and they told me that it cannot be done until the account migration is over.. It's part of the info thats "locked" until that time.

I was directed to chill until the migration is over then call back and it should be a simple fix.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the update Ludes. I'm having the same problem. I have far too many old accounts that I like to hang on to for some stupid reason. I'd like to have them all on the same master account. I was wondering how to link them too. I guess I'll just give it time and do it later on.

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one account that may be doomed because they lost the billing info file and I can't replace it because of the work being done on the server code. I'm afraid to logon other accounts because I know other people who have lost houses and chars when they logoff and then come back later. Looks like EA has really done it this time, where is Richad Garriot when you need him?