• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a Little Help

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Pacific shard.
I never post here under this user name, but I am using it now to get the help I need.

Long Story Short...
I started playing here on Pac, my friend (character Rhygal Fealdorn) left for WOW so I moved to LA. However I still played on Pacific and still had a friend on this shard. When Rhygals house fell I was able to get most of his belongings and put them in my House, which WAS on the neat spot as you go from Minoc To Vesper. It use to be ran as a shop when I was active on Pac.

Heres the problem...
I go to log in on Pac today and there in MY spot is a different house owned by someone named Kilgore.
Now I'm not acusing said person of anything because there are always explanations for things. BUT I go to check the account info on the account that owned that house and its CHANGED!
Not the email, but the Name and Phone number is Someone different. Theres no billing info and it says the account was suspended since November...
Oh and obviously the password is the same.

What I am looking for is any evidence that the house Fell unawares to Me or my companion that also uses the account. My companion and I have shared this account for near 4 years so I know whats going on with it, we talk daily on the phone so I know it wasn't him. Trust me.

SO does anyone know of Kilgore or what happened to my house?
I'm contacting EA about the account info changing because that is Very bad and my main concern right now.
Second main concern is I lost MANY rare items that belonged to a dear dear friend and while it is only pixels it still hurts a bit and is jarring to log in and see someone else owning what should have been yours.

ANY help is appreciated.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the account that was holding your house has been suspended since November then your house probably went IDOC and fell down.

Then this Kilgore fella placed in the spot.

That would be my guess.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright, while that is upsetting and probably true...
I still cant figure out about the part where someone would change the Name and phone number of my account info but leave everything else the same?

This just makes me a little cranky and sad, the whole lot of it. I had had that house space for over 4 years and now i dont....

dam the pixels!! :|

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the part about the actual account info changing is definately weird.

If I was you, I would talk to your friend and find out everyone who has access to that account. If it was someone trying to steal the account from you, they probably would have changed the password, stripped your old house, etc.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I got through On EA support and they just said there was no transactions or anything on the account and that it may have been an error where it reverted back to previous owners info, but its still strange that ONLY the name and phone number were changed.
I havent had any problems on any other accounts.

Well I hope whoever was at that IDOC will appreciate all the old rares he got....Bah!

A

accessdenied

really sad to see Rhygal leave.He was a great guy. I credit him for showing me everything on this game practically. I knew nothing. He crafted me a dull copper suit so I could kill ettins and ogre lords later. He showed me moongates, how they worked, gave me armor, weapons, explained resists, and even helped me find my first house. Tell him I said hi from me. :)

N

Nydeimos

That sucks,I had something similar happen to me.I logged out one night checked my house sign,force of habbit from the old days.It says Auto Refresh.Well i log in the next day and poof my house and everything in it is gone including a very rare collection of lamposts from doom.I lost over 300 million worth of stuff in that house,I had rares Potted plants,full set of vet reward statues,complete set of black busts near full set of artifacts from doom,only things i was missing was Titans hammer and Sword of the rightous. The house was set up as a museum so people could come and view it.Ive nearly recovered all of my items from the museum the busts witch i think were mine considering they were being sold as sets the doom arties i had spares of so that wasnt to bad a hitbut some of the true rares ill never be able to replace
2 story statue,spitoon,kettle,x mas tree ornament jewlary,rare colored lamps from dooom not dyed.I dont think they spawn anymore.Anyway thats my story boring as it may be.I hope you can recoupe your losses somehow.Good Luck!
~Tony

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everybody for the support.
I am just sad about the sentimental value of things. Of course I left the account activation up to my Companion, who is gonna get a whomping soon! j/k

Access! I remember you hanging around, Rhy was SO glad he found another new player. He helped me SO much. Gave me my first house all the way to finishing my First Champ Spawn and rares collecting. I luckily got his AOS rose out of his IDOC.

Its just a real bummer.
I think I am just going to let it go because I have some things going on right now that are awesome for me in Life and really its just pixels, right? At least it made someone elses day! :)