• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little help please

S

stanhope

I am a newbie level 11 rogue and I am on the quest to find Sathir the Ancient. All I know is he is on a branch near the outskirts of Oracle Glade. I have looked all over that area without finding him. Anyone know just where he is? Any help would be appreciated.

G

Teldrassil, as you know, is a big tree. Occasionally, as you wander around the edges of the "land," there will be openings that allow you go to out to the outer branches of this big tree. One such opening, for example, is just beyond Ursal the Mauler. Another, one that I found as an exploring wisp, is where the Wellspring River flows out of the big tree.

Did you know that when you fall out of the big tree, you fall for a long time? My wisp learned that. Do you have any idea how long it takes for a wisp to travel all the way around the big tree to get to Rut'heran Village?

At one of these edge openings, to the west of the Wellspring River and up the hill, you can go out onto these branches. There you'll find whom you seek.

Ummm . . . don't fall.

S

stanhope

Thanks. As a matter of fact I know how long it takes a rogue to fall from that branch. lol. I found Sethir finally, turns out I had just been on that branch the day before when he wasn't around and slipped off. When I went back, lo and behold there he was.