• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little help please?

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So it has been a while since I last trained.

I can't gain any resist, I am stuck at 115 (show real). All the arrows are going the right ways. I think I have that RA/Protection thingy on. Does that matter? If so, how do I take it off?

I just want to finish my resist...

Any help would be super!

G

when someone says they are stuck on an even number like 110 or 115 I always ask if there are enough points to spare and if they are scrolled to 120 and like you said you have the arrows pointing in the right direction.

other that that there should be no reason for you not to gain in resist

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

are you getting hit with the right spells? youi need debuffing, paralize, or poison. I know that on paralize eval doesn't matter. Being in the same alliance doesn't matter. So find a friend/guildmate to cast paralize on you.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh wow, thanks Gwendar! That paralyze and poison thingy did the trick.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

That avatar is so mesmerizing ....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought the same thing for a couple years.. Have often wondered who that was.