• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter to the Order Guard Scattered Across the Multiverse

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A light stems from your pack and you can feel warmth on your back. The light dissipates in an instant and the heat quickly fades. You wonder if it was simply your imagination but when you open your pack you see sealed with the crest of the order guard*

"To my trusted Knights serving in far away lands. I know communication across shards is unreliable but I hope that this message finds you and finds you in good health.... Rumor has surfaced of ancient texts being unearthed in the Dungeon known as Doom and the possibility of a prophecy relating to the nature of the multiverse and the merging of the shards.... and a secret chamber... perhaps the one we seek. If your other duties are not pressing and you are able to take on this quest, I ask that you investigate these claims for the Order and report any findings back to me in the world we have named the source [Origin]. I have assigned only the best Knights to this task important task. Perhaps the time to re-unite the lands is upon us,

Best of luck and Virtue Keep you safe, Till All Are One,
*signed*

Lord Denin, Captain of the Order, Kingdom of Lore

Last edited:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[We are continuing our Order RP on Origin. I figured we'd share it to give exploring Doom some context for those playing Order related characters. Players on shards who are interested in playing Order Knights or just interesting in getting these type of message icq me at 96629882 and I'll put you on the list and send out RP type quests related to Order/Virtue game content. Here is the OC link to the info on Doom. It has all the info you need but listed in Spoiler format if you want to unravel the mysteries yourself.] http://community.stratics.com/threa...n-doom-help-needed.323901/page-2#post-2451649