• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A letter to the Brothers from Kalmar...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brothers!

It is my hope that when this letter reaches each of you, you are all in good health and no other injuries were suffered too grieviously in defense of our queen at the Gala in Umbra.

I would like to thank all ye that have sent flowers and well wishes on behalf of myself and my family. My love, Kayla is now at my side and my beautiful neice shall join her soon. I would like you all to know I have finally awoken from my deep slumber, and I am healing quite nicely in the hands of the Bloodletters here in Umbra, even if their visits are during the eve' hours.

As to the cause of my injuries, 'tis my duty to report to thee. It was not the creature that Ix Tab sent on her behalf, nor any of the summoned evils that you all so bravely fought that eve'. I was attacked by one Captain Hawkeye Pike, who I do believe is the leader of the United Pirates. Brothers... I urge you to keep a watchful eye over your skins and approach these bastards with great caution. When I am healed, I will once again take up arms and hopefully be joined by all my brothers in my quest to rid the lands of these scallywags! They are unpredictable, unbound by any morals, and not to be trusted.

Until then, pray for my speedy recovery.

Capt. Kalmar Erikkson, RBG
Umbra Regiment