• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter to Governor Penrose

Min

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The body of a town guard was left outside the Governor's office in Moonglow, ashen grey and drained of life with puncture wounds on the man's shoulder and the radial artery on his wrist. A note was found at a murder scene, written in a practiced, steady hand.

Governor Penrose,

Your recent proclamation that my kind and family are no longer welcome within our fine city was as insulting as it was pathetic. For centuries I have lived here little mortal, and your petty magic tricks do not amuse or impress me. House Razele may have vacated the city with undue haste, but our house is not so easily cowed or manipulated.

I will laughingly ignore your deadline. Bring your vulgar little band of cheap illusionists and trumped up street magicians if you must. We will in turn, give them all a lesson in proper humility before their betters.

We need not rely on our many close Allies among the Great Bloodlines; as you are repulsive, ephemeral creatures that simply offer nothing for any of our kind to fear. You are welcome to come slake our thirst at any time. You are food after all, nothing more - ignorant and barbaric as your kind ever is, to their very end.

With regards,
Conte Gustavo Daeve de Moonglow

Last edited: