• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A letter to Aedon

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A short message, delivered to Aedon in the early hours of the morning.

Aedon, I have some questions that I believe you might be able to answer if you have the time. I would like to schedule a time for us to sit down and go over them, at your convenience of course.

Simply send me back a message with a time that works for you, and we shall hopefully be able to work out a suitable time.

-Va'lis

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A Letter returned*

Va'lis,

I will do what I can to answer your questions. I can make myself available this evening past seven pm by the eastern skies. Please let me know if this will suffice and if so, where you wish to meet.

Aedon

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The letter that comes back was clearly written in a haste

My apologies Aedon, a meeting that occurred took longer than I had anticipated. If you are free today, merely return a message to me with a time and location and I shall be there.
-Va'lis

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A Letter returned*
Va'lis,
No apology needed sir, we are all busy these days. I can make myself available at most any time today. If this meeting need take place in privacy, perhaps we can meet in Moonglow someplace. I fear most of Yew is now being watched.
Aedon

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Returned Letter*

Aedon, I will be in my office for the foreseeable future if you are available.