• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter Sent to John in Trinsic

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
John,
I have heard that the guards and knights of Trinsic made a foray into Yew Thursday seeking members of the cult. As Governor of the City I would think I would have been notified before any such actions are taken. It is not a big issue, just common courtesy.

My informant told me you seemed to be seeking members of a cult and tracked some to a house within Yew. This is troubling me seeing that Yew has had issues with cultists in the past. I would appreciate receiving a report on what transpired and if any evidence of a cult in Yew was found.

I look forward to your report;

Aedon-Governor of Yew

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*The following letter is delivered to the Governor's office of Yew, the handwriting neat and efficient*

Aedon,

I have received your letter. My apologies for not alerting you prior; the matter was urgent and we were accompanied the entire time by the James-creature. We were told that Erik Bhaal, the man who once dwelled inside the haunted axe that threatened Trinsic, was spotted on the outskirts of Yew, north of Pike. Bhaal is somehow related to a branch of the Broken Ankh called the Heretics worship a dark being known as Tenebris. Harold, the false Bis'Hop is also involved.

We encountered three siblings squatting in a home. Or they claimed to be siblings, I have my doubts as the sister informed us of circumstances under which she would procreate with her brothers. The siblings were being questioned by two hooded individuals, perhaps members of the Broken Ankh or the Sacred Hand or the Heretics. We thwarted their interrogation and frustrated them into departure. I punched the bald sibling in the face for lying and exhibition of irritating behavior that exceeded acceptability. A tattoo of the Broken Ankh was on the back of this bald sibling's neck, but upon further investigation, it provendto be a magickal illusion. Harold marked him so as part of a ruse that served some purpose we failed to uncover. Bhaal stayed with the siblings for one night before departing the Yew area. Harold seems interested in his whereabouts. If you encounter either, kindly slay them. The three siblings were encouraged to cease their squatting; I advised them the James-creature could help find a home. But I advise a separate room for the sister.

If anything else is learned, I will inform you.

-- John, Knight of the Holy Fist

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message returned)
John,

Thank you for the information. I am gladdened to learn that you were able to thwart the interrogation. And as I have said in the past, I trust yours and Pipers judgement in such matters, and you continue to have leave to pursue any person or persons who bring harm to your citizens through the forests and towns of Yew. Even into Aegis if the need should arise. I shall alert James on the possibility of the three siblings you mentioned. I shall keep an eye out for those you have mentioned, and will alert you if they are spotted. If of course I do not kill them first as you suggested.

Regards

Aedon