• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Letter sent by Messenger to Baron Shenzin

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baron Shenzin of Britainia,

Thank you so kindly for the greeting left at the Knights Rest in Yew. It has been some years since I have met with any members of the Cavaliers.

I have shown your note to Governor Gryphon of Yew and she would have me extend an invitation for you and others of your guild to visit us one evening in Aegis. Friday or Sunday of this week would be good for us, but if you need more time and another day set, please let me know.

Looking forward to greeting you soon;

Aedon Durreah-

Knight of Yew Retired

Guardian of Aegis

Citizen of Yew

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thank you so kindly for the greeting left at the Knights Rest in Yew. It has been some years since I have met with any members of the Cavaliers.

I have shown your note to Governor Gryphon of Yew and she would have me extend an invitation for you and others of your guild to visit us one evening in Aegis. Friday or Sunday of this week would be good for us, but if you need more time and another day set, please let me know.

On behalf of The Cavaliers, [CVL] Catskills, and Lord Baron Shenzin, let me thank you for your very prompt and kind salutations, and indeed the invitation to gather together.
Perhaps either Friday or Sunday at 9:00 PM EST? Please let me know which day works for you all?
Your most humble servant,
Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]
Servant of Shenzin, Baron of Britain and those still loyal to Queen Dawn's crown, (God rest her dear soul)

Aedon Durreah-

Knight of Yew Retired

Guardian of Aegis

Citizen of Yew

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings

Aedon Durreah-

Knight of Yew Retired

Guardian of Aegis

Citizen of Yew
Dear Aedon Durreah,
Please allow me to greet you in the name of Lord Shenzin, Baron of Britain and Guild Leader of the City of Cavaliers, [CVL]

Your kind salutations and invitation to come together for a visit at the famed "City of Aegis", greets him and the Cavaliers with warmth and kindness, and has been well received. Please, let us know which works best for your host, either Friday and Sunday eve at 9:00 PM would find us available and at your pleasure, willing to visit Aegis. Please let us know at your earliest.
Your Servant,
Blind Tom Pirate the servant of Lord Shenzin, Baron of Britain, Guardian of Cavalier City, home of the Cavaliers, [CVL], and defender of the honor of the late Queen Dawn's Throne, (God grant her rest and peace).

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message returned)

Esteemed Tom,

Thank you for your prompt reply. After conferring with the Governor I have been asked to impart that Friday at nine in the evening by the eastern skies would do well. We will be serving some sort of repast, so if you could give us an idea of those in the party, it would be appreciated.

Sincerely;

Aedon Durreah