• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter send to Mason Caine in Cove

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mason Caine
Mayor of the City of Cove

Mason,

I have spoken to Avalon about the plight of your people and good sister. She has agreed to come to Cove to tend the injured. She will be gathering the supplies she needs, and heading there with all due haste.

Please let me know what more Yew can do to assist you and your City.

Aedon Durreah

Governor of Yew

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Governor Durreah,

Aedon, though I am greatful for the title you have bestowed upon me, it is not official until the King deems it so. There is much responsibility that comes with being the voice of the people and as such I wish to thank you and the city of Yew for all they have done for the Covian people.

My sister, Melody has been named emissary of Cove. I have dispatched her to seek out the nine governors of the great cities and request their aid for the coming days. I fear, if we do not act with haste the orc hordes will see an opportunity to strike once again.

I look forward to meeting Avalon and will arrange a place to practice medicine in Cove's Landing. I have heard a many good things of her talents and will direct our healers to pay close attention to her methods.

Though my sister Thea has yet to awaken, the healers have informed me that she has broken her fever. Our family and the Covian people are praising her as a hero. I am ever hopeful she will soon open her eyes, father grows anxious each passing day of her return to the front lines.

I wish to again thank you for all you have done Governor Durreah, the Covian people send you and the city of Yew the highest of praises.

Discipline, Strength and Courage.

Mason Caine,
Covian Elect