• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter Postmarked to E. Skara Brae, c/o Gillian Wilkins Gryphon

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Dr. Wilkins Gryphon,

The Countess Pandora de Romanus would like to discuss a new position with the city that may be of great interest to you. It is in regards to an advisory position on the Board with the soon-to-be open Britain General Hospital. She is reaching out to all the skilled healers of the land to further the cause of healthy citizens throughout the Kingdom; a cause near and dear to her and surely one all can advocate.

Please let us know when would be an acceptable day and time for you to visit the capital for a face to face with the Countess at her office in Castle British.

Sincerely,

Johanna Wyndham,
Executive Secretary,
Romanus Holdings, Inc.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*A message returned via Ranger Scout*

Dear Countess Pandora de Romanus,

Thank you so much for the letter. I can be available at 8:30 by the eastern sky on Friday, or anytime after 9 bells past midnight on Saturday. I look forward to your confirmation of these times, as well as the chance to speak to you face-to-face.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Governor, Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers Of Spiritwood

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Governor Wilkins Gryphon,

I was wondering if this afternoon you might find yourself free enough from your new duties to meet with me so that I can show you the facilities we've built in Britain as well as go over our plans and how you might be able to help. I do apologize for not being able to make your Clothing & Toy Drive as I was ill with the flu, but you might be interested in seeing what our orphanage in West Umbra has done with some of our donations from events past and perhaps meet some of the children. I do believe one or two are available today, the rest are on a field trip to the Moonglow Zoo.

Sincerely,

Lady Pandora de Romanus
Countess of Britain
Imperator of Umbra