• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter of Thanks

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been meaning to send a comment to you for some time now.

I have nothing but praise to offer you for the services provided by the EMs on Catskills. They have not, as have some in the past, been event moderators simply in name; but have made themselves an asset and an inspiration to the community at large.

From the many shard-wide events they've staged, to the assistance and recognition given the RP community, their creativity is evident in their planning of our events. Their care is shown in the way they listen to the players, and their service is made clear in the way they have brought renown and notice to the many player-run towns.

My sincere thanks for sending them our way. Over the years, others have come and gone who have offered us promises of events and left us with little more then the chance to read of excitement and activity on other shards while Catskills was left, waiting and hoping.

Mesanna, Kasavan and Cernunnos have been more like those of the old Seer program. Like the Seers, they have been Shere for the players, and not just for the title, special powers and snifty robes.

Mesanna, for example, has shown special care in the banners prepared for the many player-run towns, carefully tailoring each to reflect the history of the guild and area, rather then offering mere pixel-crack to beautify the towns.

I suppose I could go on until you were left believing that SI was related to them. Instead, I will just say thank you one more time for sending these special people to watch over Catskills.

Aedon Durreah-Village of Aegis
Catskills Shard

CC to UO Herald