• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter for Lady Amandine

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Amandine,

Several of us who travelled with you last night spent a few hours going over the encoded book that Macius Trullio had been obsessed with decoding. We believe we have found the cipher and decoded the message, a prophecy of sorts. It reads thus:

PROPHESY OF THE ANKH​
ON THE APRIL SHORES THE STONES FOUND​
ANCIENT FOUNDATION OF THE ORDER LOST​
THE THREE THE THREE THE THREE​
GUARDIANS GONE MAD THE THREE INSANE​
THEIR DEATH THE STONES SCATTER​
WOE TO THE TEHOM​
TEARS​
WOE​

Another coded message found in a ruined book in the Underworld reads that ‘If the three perish, Cranus will fall'.

We wished to inform you and the King of this prophecy, and to express our concern that the great dragon Cranus may well be in danger, as with the destruction of the Three last night, it would seem there is nothing left to protect him from whatever threat the Xorinite pose to him.

Faeryl Tyr’athem
Knight Major of the Crux Ansata

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the desk of Lady Amandine,

Knight Major Faeryl Tyr’athem,

Message received. I must admit that I find this prophesy and telling the future business extremely frustrating.
If we had deciphered the codes ahead of time I do not think our actions would have changed, I truly believe that we would have stayed the course and slain those three monstrosities.

The Xorinite involvement is indeed worrisome, the only person I have seen able to stand against their will was Addie. As Lord Wellings will attest, he is retired. I suggest we consult with him just the same and adjust our course of action accordingly.

I do not like the idea of knocking a pillar of our world out from under us, we have no way to know how many are holding us up from the Abyss. We must protect Cranus at all cost.

I invite you to share all this information with the lower ranks and get their opinion on the matter, in case there is something we have missed.

Respectfully Yours,

Lady Amandine,
Commandant of the Crux Ansata

Last edited: